Introduction


We've been married for ten years. We love being an aunt and uncle to our nieces and nephews. We have been through the roller coaster of fertility options and are glad we explored those avenues. We now know that our children will come to us through adoption.
The purpose of our blog is for you to get to know us and to get word out that we are looking to adopt in the hope someone we know knows someone who is pregnant and considering
placing the child for adoption, and then refer them to us.
To the expectant parent, I don't know you or how you found yourself looking at this blog, faced with this decision to place or parent your baby. But I do know that you are a strong and amazing person for even considering adoption. God knows you and loves you. With His help and your faith I know you will be guided to make the choices that will be best for you and your baby. Know that we pray for you without yet knowing who you are.
Adoption is such a personal and unique experience for all involved and is different for each case. I believe the specifics of adoption are between the people involved and not for the general public. We do have a letter for you that has more information about us, our ideas on parenting, our families, our open adoption plans, and where you fit in. We want to get to know you and in doing so we can discuss more openly what adoption looks like to each of us.
Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog. I hope you will be able to get to know us through our posts. If you want to read our expectant parent letter please email us at jewelstewart@gmail.com and we will send you a copy.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Starting a Blog

I love looking at peoples blogs. That's what I do when its a slow day at the office. It has been pretty slow lately so instead of just looking at other blogs, I decided to create one myself. So here it is. Don't expect much from it because I don't anticipate being a regular blogger but who knows I might surprise myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment